Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Cause and Effect Stars Have In Space from the Point Of View of NASA

This poem I wrote in an attempt to make myself understand that not everyone is going to like everything I like. That one day I'm going to have to give up something I very much care for, and surrender it to the one I care for. Also that they can see me passion for them. As I read over it again today before posting it, I began to understand it a bit better.

The Cause and Effect Stars Have In Space from the Point Of View of NASA


Fear not the silence, but the hopes of things that will never become...
You are the astronaut
A dreamer, and for all it's worth
She may have been perfection, but not for space...
Listen, space is everything, but not to her
She'll never be able to look at the stars, and know what they mean

So conquer the stars, and when you do...
In the future

You can give them to her, and she'll see the love

True love

Then she'll surrender her heart

And in the echoes of space you'll say good bye

Because you were willing to give up what you love

All for the one you always loved...


- Michael Alcoser

No comments: